402/1A Mills Avenue,
Asquith, NSW 2077
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3820257
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In a light filled display of ultra-modern design, Asquith Park delivers sleek and stylish living at its contemporary best. The designer apartments adorned with a high level of finishes, well proportioned and elevated easterly views over Ku Ring Gai national park and beyond. It promises privacy and convenience as part of the boutique Asquith Park development of only 31 residences, and is within a stroll to everything this vibrant Upper North Shore location has to offer with the train station, shopping, schools and cafes all within a few minutes from the front door.
The interior layout has been cleverly designed to provide an easycare living environment with a fresh and breezy open design and engineered timber flooring throughout. A large entertainers balcony has a peaceful uninterrupted easterly vista over Ku Ring Gai national park and beyond, plus 40mm stone island kitchen equipped with smeg appliances. Main bedroom features oversized built-in wardrobe, study nook, ducted air conditioning, a purpose-built internal laundry and security car space.
Asquith is idyllic, leafy, and family friendly with a warm sense of community and village atmosphere. It is a well-established residential suburb serviced by excellent public transport systems and provides a high level of amenity, including first class schools, one-stop shopping centres, medical services, and sporting facilities.
Some of Australias best schools are within easy reach, including Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh, Barker College, and PLC. A convenient train commute to schools and to the CBD provides families and their kids with a safe and easy mode of getting around.
* Developed with the premium quality of the Blake Organisation
* Crisp, fresh and open interiors with engineered timber floors
* Private and sunlit terrace with easterly district panoramas
* Large bedroom with custom built-in wardrobe
* Study nook
* Designer kitchen with sleek smeg appliances
* Security basement car space
* Ducted air-conditioning, intercom entry and grand foyer
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 402/1A Mills Avenue, Asquith before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how