Application approved/Payment made
402/13-15 Pascoe Street,
Pascoe Vale, VIC 3044
$1,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th February 2022
Rent ID: 4728442
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Apartment Living!
Located on the top floor in the sought-after 'Atrium' apartment complex, this spacious, luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment enjoys the lifestyle ease of Rose Water Cafe and Dessert Bar and Augustus Gelatery, the convenience store and the bus right at your door and the station within a short walk! Floorboards throughout are a highlight in the open plan living zone anchored by a stone finished kitchen and opening to an entertainers terrace. The main bedroom includes a stone detailed ensuite, the second bedroom is served by a bathroom of equal style and quality.
Whats more to love?
- Secure carpark and large storage cage
- Split system with climate control
- Security of Intercom entry
- Lift Access
- Community Greenspace
- Quality fittings, finishes and fixtures
- Large entertainers' terrace with retractable awning
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pascoe Vale
Lifestyle in Pascoe Vale
Want to live in Pascoe Vale? 402/13-15 Pascoe Street, Pascoe Vale could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.