402/565 Flinders Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,261 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4544097
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning 1 bedroom Apartment in CBD
The unit is positioned in the heart of the city's legal precinct with first class access to the CBD and its retail, entertainment, there are many stores and restaurants close by along Flinders St. Located on the North Wharf precinct comprising security entrance on the 4th Floor. This apartment consist of 1 bedroom with built in robes, central bathroom, open plan living and dining area, well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. Other features include heating and air conditioning, transport at the door. Cafes, restaurants and entertainment venues within easy walking distance.
This property is unfurnished, it is available from 02/09/2021 and the lease period is 6/12 months.
Any interested applicants must send an email to email@example.com in order to book a private inspection.
**Mask is mandatory during Open Inspection until further notice**
People cannot attend any Landmark site if they:
• are ill;
• have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
• have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
• arrived in Australia or New Zealand from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can return to Landmark sites after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 402/565 Flinders Street, Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.