401 Brunswick Road,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$3,215 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4232537
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HUGE NORTH FACING YARD WITH GREAT CAR ACCESS
This spacious Edwardian home boasts a stylish blending of modern with heritage, large room sizes and easy car access from a wide laneway at the rear (off Millward St). Walk to tram and train. Local shops on the corner.Easy access to airports and Melbourne CBD. Stroll to the parklands surrounding Melbourne zoo.
- 3 big bedrooms
- huge formal lounge room
- sunny informal sitting room
- spacious kitchen includes room for meals area. Includes dishwasher,gas cooktop and pantry.
- updated bathroom (shower,vanity and WC)
- second WC
- undercover back veranda overlooks a massive north facing yard which is ample space for 3 cars and possibly more!
- gas heating (gas log fire) in the lounge area
- R/C air conditioning
- polished floors
1 Garage space
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
401 Brunswick Road, Brunswick, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brunswick.