401/88 Bay Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4121720
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY AND SOPHISTICATION
Mere moments from the peaceful Botany Bay foreshore and Booralee Park, a near new luxurious and generously proportioned two bedroom apartment . The light and airy residence is graced with stylish interiors achieved using warm natural materials and European appliances designed to suit many lifestyle requirements. Featuring:
- Open plan living and dining with stunning Italian tiles throughout
- Caesar Stone kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Both bedroom with built-in wardrobes and lush carpet
- Beautifully appointed bathroom with oversized shower & an abundance of storage
- Oversized terrace provide ambient spaces for entertaining with panoramic views and garden
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Air-conditioning in living area
- Extensive communal gardens & BBQ area, a perfect setting to socialise with your new neighbours
- Pets will be considered on application
** Photos advertised are of DISPLAY SUITE and may not reflect exact unit offered **
The Area - Botany
Take your seat front row centre for the wonderful transformation of Botany. Loved for its neighbourly feel and family friendly environment, its charming village plays host to a bourgeoning cafe scene, interesting local shops and all of your day-to-day amenities. Meander around to Sir Joseph Banks Park with its picnic areas, foreshore cycle paths and playground, or for your coastal fix take a brief drive to the calm waters of Little Bay. Recreational attractions are abundant, including the Botany Aquatic Centre, golf courses and parkland, while the retail hub of Westfield Eastgardens is only moments away. Local schools, both public and private, are highly regarded and within a short walk. Enjoying easy bus transport to the CBD, Botany offers excellent capital growth potential.
1.To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
401/88 Bay Street, Botany, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Botany.