401/87 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2022
Rent ID: 4498651
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
- Partly Furnished
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Cozy and Convenient Apartment Central to Shops, Universities, and Restaurants
Nearby Queen Victoria Market is this wondrous, 2-bedroom apartment. On the northern fringe of the CBD and close distance to Melbourne Central and trams to access the rest of the city. Nearby is Hometown Asian Supermarket, ALDI, and Queen Victoria Market. It is also surrounded by some of Melbournes best restaurants and walking distance from Lygon St. Additionally, this would be a perfect location for students as it is located near RMIT and Melbourne University.
- Open-plan kitchen and living area in floorboards with wall heaters, aircon, dining table, and balcony access.
- Long kitchen with wide sink, plentiful storage space, and built-in stainless steel appliances.
- 2 carpeted bedrooms with BiRs, bed (1 without), wall heater, and balcony access.
- Bathroom with vanity, mirrored storage, toilet, and spacious shower.
- Hidden dryer/washing machine combo with sink.
- Secure intercom entry.
- On-site building manager.
- Resort-style pool, gym, and sauna.
Please contact 0481 010 528 (Kristin) for more information.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 401/87 Franklin Street, Melbourne.