401/33 Coventry Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4392359
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished modern apartment for rent!
Step into this beautiful fully furnished property, located in Southbank is sure to impress. Easy access to Crown Entertainment Complex, South Melbourne Market, convenience stores and public transport, this truly is the perfect location!
This beautiful 2-bedroom property has plenty of natural lighting, a fully equipped kitchen with a sizeable fridge, a private balcony, a washing machine and dryer, a fully furnished living room with TV, quality furniture.
For inquiry, kindly contact Allison at email@example.com
The property features include:
- Fully furnished
- Open plan living with usable balcony
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and second bedroom with BIR
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Split-system heating and cooling
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
401/33 Coventry Street, Southbank, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.