401/17 Danks Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st January 2020
Rent ID: 3265723
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Situated within a brand new complex is this immaculate apartment offering;
- Generously sized open plan living and dining area
- Large entertainers balcony with northerly aspect, balcony has BBQ points
- Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, main with ensuite and access to balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and SMEG appliances
- Internal laundry with washer and dryer included
- Designer finishes throughout
- Satiny parquetry floors
- Ambient and open, the versatile space is created for entertaining, sharing with friends and family or simply relaxing.
- Complex has a communal courtyard between the two residential buildings. It is a hidden space with shaded niches and landscaped pathways
- Air conditioning
- Security carspace
Within moments of galleries, designer shops and bustling cafes, it is just a short stroll to Surry Hills' famed Crown Street restaurant scene, Moore Park and regular transport.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Waterloo is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 401/17 Danks Street, Waterloo.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Deposit Taken!!
- 13/6 Archibald Avenue, W...
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car From $830 per week
- 2/19 Dunkerley Place, Wa...
- 2 Bedroom + Flexi From $900 per week
- 2.5/19 Dunkerley Place, ...