401/150 Dudley Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4073229
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECTIONS NOW AVAILABLE! Book a time today
UPDATE: In line with current restrictions, as of Monday 28th September this property is available for a one on one private inspection. Please contact us to make an appointment.
This bright and airy studio apartment in Ikebana features floor to ceiling windows with block out blinds, timber floors, built in wardrobes, full kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances, reverse cycle heating and cooling, bathroom with rain shower and European laundry. Studio apartments rarely come available in this building, this is a great opportunity to make the move into this popular and well maintained building. NOTE: The carapace attached to this apartment is a car stacker which is suited to small/medium cars only.
Ikebana is a stunning, contemporary architecturally designed Japanese-inspired development located on the edge of the Melbourne CBD, perfectly placed to enjoy the excitement of the city from a place of tranquility.
Located just 100 m from Flagstaff Gardens, 400m to North Melbourne and Flagstaff Train Stations, 200m to the CBD and Queen Victoria Markets, Melbourne University and just 200m from Docklands
* Architecture by Elenberg Fraser
* Developed by Gurner
* Luxury modern apartments
* Landscaped Courtyards
* Rooftop spa and BBQ
* Landscaped Rooftop with north facing garden and outdoor lounge
* Intimate Teppanyaki grill for residents private use
* Karaoke Room for private use by residents
* Please note that Ikebana is part of an embedded network for electricity and gas connections
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
401/150 Dudley Street, West Melbourne, a 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Melbourne.