04/15 James Edward Street,
Richlands, QLD 4077
Available 20th August 2021
Rent ID: 3035820
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
04/15 James Edward Street Richlands
This townhouse is located close to local shops and schools. With Bus Stops just outside the complex and only 5 mins drive to Richlands & 7 mins drive Darra Railway Station. Shopping centres are also close by and perfect for commuters, only 2 mins to M5 Centenary Highway.
Comes with the following features:
* 2 Standard Bedrooms with Ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* 1 Master bedroom with Air-con & Ceiling Fan, walk in wardrobe & Balcony
* Master bedroom Ensuite with large shower space and Toilet.
* Full Spacious Family Bathroom with Bathtub and Shower and Toilet.
* Carpeted Bedrooms and stairs.
* Living area joint with dining area for a spacious design for more furniture arrangement options.
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances with dishwasher, Oven, Hot Plates and Rangehood.
* Separated Room for Laundry
* Under-stair storage space
* Extra Toilet next to the laundry
* Single remote control garage
* Private courtyard
* Tiled living/dining, and kitchen area
* Long driveway for additional parking
* Gym in the complex
* Surveillance Camera installed in the townhouse complex for extra security.
* On-site manager for customer service
* NBN options available
* Photo's are representative only.
Please contact the Resident Manager Steven Shih on 0433 216 287 or email email@example.com for rentals.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richlands
Lifestyle in Richlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 04/15 James Edward Street, Richlands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: remote garage.