388 Wright Road,
Piara Waters, WA 6112
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th February 2021
Rent ID: 4240999
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HARRISDALE HIGHSCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE!
Located in the award-winning New Haven estate where you are home to the $2.5 million Robot Playground, evergreen parks, trendy cafes and boutiques and the Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre, this Dale Alcock Home will surely impress!
Sitting on a massive 628 sqm block, you are spoilt with 220 sqm of living space and includes multiple living zones. The home features a blend of natural elements which offers warmth while you are able to enjoy plenty of natural lighting throughout. Its clever design positions the master suite towards the front of the house all complete with his-and-her walk-in-robes, a split system reverse cycle air-conditioner and a private ensuite with a corner bathtub and separate shower.
Directly opposite the master bedroom there is a spacious living room along with a study area which is perfect for a home office. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all accommodate double/ queen sized beds and feature built-in-robes.
The generous sized kitchen which is located adjacent to the open plan family and meals area is complete with quality fittings such as soft close drawers, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, double fridge recess, microwave recess, pantry and breakfast bar.
There is also a games room which is located off the meals and family area which overlooks the spacious alfresco and enclosed yard.
- 4 bedrooms with his-and-her walk in robes to the master bedroom and built in robes to all
- 2 bathrooms each with a separate bathtub and shower
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Open plan living, meals and kitchen with dishwasher
- Formal family room, study area and games room
- Laundry with generous sized benchtop and walk in linen press
- Alfresco with a spacious backyard and reticulated lawns
- Artificial lawns to the front of the home with easy maintenance gardens
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Security Alarm
- Walking distance to Piara Waters Primary School and Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
- Within the popular Harrisdale Secondary School catchment area
*Please note that the shed at the rear is excluded from the tenancy.
Register your interest today.
Home opens are for strictly 15 minutes only.
For further information, please contact Caitlin Ellingson at LJ Hooker Willetton-Shelley-Cockburn City.
Please note: you must view the property before making an application.
2 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Piara Waters
Lifestyle in Piara Waters
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
388 Wright Road, Piara Waters, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Piara Waters.