387-397 Macquarie Street,
Liverpool, NSW 2170
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3679680
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
High level brand new apartment is ready to move in!!
Rising 23 stories high, 387 Macquarie Street is a show-stopper landmark development. As the second tallest building in the region, youll have stunning glimpses of the Sydney CBD skyline and views across the sprawling parklands in the region.
Rising above a bustling retail and commercial precinct, this development offers a dynamic lifestyle within a master-planned community hub including South West Parkland City, a new university campus and the proposed South West Rail Link seamlessly linking you to Sydney CBD and Parramatta CBD in a picturesque train ride.
A new benchmark in design
Inside and out, apartments is delivered through premium build and craftsmanship, with luxurious fittings, and boasting a timeless neutral colour palette. Two rooftop gardens overlook the bustling Liverpool suburb with the city skyline as a backdrop.
- Elegant kitchens with Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashback, quality Westinghouse stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven, range hood and gas cook top
- Sleek bathrooms with timber looking tiles, built in tub, frameless shower screen & wall mounted vanity
- Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Internal laundries with Fisher & Paykel clothes dryers
- Open plan living spaces are carpeted throughout, video intercom and air conditioning
Convenient lifestyle redefined
Superbly located in the heart of Liverpool, residents in 387 Macquarie Street enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle with easy access to all lifes necessities from every angle. If youre after a life of convenience, vibrancy and connectivity, 387 Macquarie Street is an exceptional choice you will not want to miss.
- Just a 5 minutes walk to Liverpool city centre, where you can find a range of retail shops, local café, restaurants in Westfield Liverpool and community facilities
- A 10 minute walk to Liverpool train station will take you to Parramatta CBD in 20 minutes
- Surrounded by premiere schools including All Saints Catholic Primary School, Marsden Road Public School, Liverpool of Early Learning. For adult students, Western Sydney University and the future Wollongong University campuses are all located close by
- Easy access to the M5, M7 motorways and Hume highway seamlessly connect you to the Greater Sydney Region
- Close proximity to the huge Liverpool Hospital and Sydney Southwest Private Hospital, plus plenty of medical facilities around
(Disclaimer - Photos may not be of specific or individual property, inspection is required to clarify specifications of each property. Furniture is not included. )
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Liverpool
Lifestyle in Liverpool
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 387-397 Macquarie Street, Liverpool. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, intercom, and balcony.