386 Guildford Road,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3937918
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN INSPECTION SATURDAY 12:00PM - 12:30PM
YOUR SEARCH STOPS HERE!!!
Updated 2 bedroom Apartment with in walking distance to Station, Shops, Schools and Park Lands.
* Massive living area flowing to balcony
* Kitchen with gas cooking and heaps of bench and cupboard space
* Big sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Main bedroom with Ensuite
* Internal laundry
* INSPECT NOW!!!
* CONTACT US ON (02) 9633 9222 OR 0416 712 388
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Guildford? 386 Guildford Road, Guildford could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.