383/2 Thallon Street,
Carlingford, NSW 2118
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3840298
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Modern Spacious Apartment. Close to public transport, schools, shops,...
Please contact Masy 0422 426 451 for individual unit inspection time
Wake up to a breathtaking vista each morning. Luxuriate in your spacious open plan apartment or take in the fresh air from your entertainers balcony. The elevated position and height of the Somerset buildings ensures all apartments enjoy plenty of light, cross breezes and sunshine
This highly sought after residential location is popular due to its central location between the Sydney and Parramatta CBDs, access to transport and some of Sydneys best schools, shopping and recreational opportunities. Adjacent to Carlingford railway station, and with access to Epping and Pennant Hills stations and M2 Motorway, makes for an easy communte to the city, Parramatta or Macquarie Park.
High Quality Design Standard
- Ultra contemporary in design Somerset offers a selection of spacious open plan apartments, with living areas flowing seamlessly out onto large terraces and balconies, via floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, maximising the panoramic views
- State of the art kitchens feature stone bench tops, glass splash backs, quality tap ware and quality Westinghouse branded stainless steel appliances, plus Dishlex dishwasher
- Lush, spacious bathrooms with frameless shower, concealed cistern toilet, mirrored shaving cabinet & nib wall for storage and free standing tub
- Bedrooms provide comfort and privacy with built in wardrobes and fully tiled en suites to master bedrooms.
- Many apartments have a study or media space and internal laundries come complete with clothes dryer.
You will love the propertys features including:
-Spacious sunny bedrooms
-Huge open plan living area
-Air conditioning throughout
-Internal laundry completed with dryer
-Full security video/intercom access
-Secure basement car parking
-Walkable distance to Carlingford Railway Station and frequent bus services at your front door
-Minutes walk to James Ruse Agricultural High School
-Local restaurants and cafes
-Easy access to major arterial road Pennant Hills Road and to the M2 Motorway
-Fast commute to the City, Airport, Parramatta, Chatswood, Macquarie Park and University.
-Few minutes drive to Carlingford Court, Parramatta Lakes and the Kings School
* Pets upon application approval
(Disclaimer - Photos may not be of specific or individual property, inspection is required to clarify specifications of each property.)
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlingford
Lifestyle in Carlingford
Walk to everything from 383/2 Thallon Street, Carlingford. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how