375 Belmore Road,
Balwyn North, VIC 3104
$2,151 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4519184
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS AND SHOPS!
Situated on a compact garden with entry from Luena Rd, this 3 bedroom home offers traditional space. It boasts:
- Living-dining room with an open fireplace & French door to a sheltered terrace
- New Paintwork
- Updated kitchen with island bench
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Central bathroom with spa
- Elegant blinds over its large windows
- Ducted heating and split system air conditioner.
- North facing rear sun room
- Carport from Luena Rd.
It's conveniently located close to transport, Balwyn East shops and Primary & Secondary schools.
Photo ID required at all inspections.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balwyn North
Lifestyle in Balwyn North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Balwyn North comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 375 Belmore Road, Balwyn North today!