1/19 Eastgate Street,
Coburg, VIC 3058
$2,513 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3789081
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspect & Move in NOW
3 bedroom ARCHITECTURALLY designed townhouse.
- Floorboards in the large living areas, open kitchen/meals & formal lounge which looks out to the open landscaped decking.
- The kitchen includes granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- Main bedroom with floorboards, walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom.
- Large laundry and toilet/powder room.
- Very large retreat/study or family area
- front bedroom with balcony access & mirrored built in robes
- back bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Main bathroom with toilet.
Extra features of the property include split system in all rooms including bedrooms, alarm system, remote controlled garage & remote controlled car space area.
Barbeque area, internal storage under staircase & external room storage off the garage, timed watering system and very low garden maintenance. Plus Solar hot water service.
Close to the tram line on Melville Rd & easy access to the city.
Contact office on 9306 3999 or Nina on 0419 466 771
823 Pascoe Vale Rd Glenroy.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coburg
Lifestyle in Coburg
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/19 Eastgate Street, Coburg before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how