363/219-221 Sydney Park Road,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3564217
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This large, modern apartment is located in one of the best developments in the area with a fantastic aspect that fills the property with natural light. Located in one of the areas most sought after buildings this luxurious residential complex offers lush gardens, a swimming pool and a gymnasium.
* Oversized and open plan bright one bedroom apartment
* Balcony with dual access to both living room and bedroom.
* One secure car space under the building
* Floor to ceiling windows & glass paneling throughout the living areas to make the most of the beautiful outlook and view
* Stunning and super sleek gas kitchen filled with European appliances
* Internal laundry
* Available 29th November 2021
* 12 month lease term.
You can get great food in Erskineville Village at great prices and it's just a short walk up to King Street for a wider range of inexpensive eats. There are several popular pubs all within footsteps of each other and often featuring live music. RPA hospital is also only moments away.
With three train stations servicing two different lines all within walking distance of each other as well as city buses on King Street, Erskineville is spoilt with choice of transport.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
* Maintain at least 1.5m distance
* Avoid touching surfaces
* Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
* You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
* You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
* You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Andrew Garment | 0427 374 072
rh.com.au/newtown | 8596 3555
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Erskineville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 363/219-221 Sydney Park Road, Erskineville.