361 Sussex Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3708506
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly refurbished 2BR in Sydney CBD
Centrally located unfurnished two bedroom apartment in the heart of Sydney (Chinatown). Only minutes walk to World Square Shopping Hub, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Town Hall station,
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobe
- Master with ensuite bathroom
- Full size kitchen with gas cooking
- Air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- 24 hour security building & secured car space
Contact: Chris 0433 822 388
*** COVID-19 Health and Safety Measure ***
All viewings are by Registered customers ONLY.
Please text the following details to our team:
Our team will assign the showing time to you only
We are strictly practicing Social Distancing, allowing more private space for visitors.
Should you have any special request, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact: Chris Wong 0433 822 388
Alan Cheung 0413 945 002
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Sydney could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 361 Sussex Street, Sydney today!