357/2-4 Powell Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd April 2021
Rent ID: 4346892
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STUNNING PENTHOUSE STYLE HOME IN MONDRIAN!
One of only five homes located on level 6 (top floor) with only one shared wall is this stunning home located in the Wilkinson award winning 'Mondrian' complex.
This sun-drenched and spacious 129sqm home consists of:
- North facing living area with high ceilings, timber flooring and floor to ceiling sliding doors
- Huge entertaining terrace with raked ceiling and glorious 180 degree views of the surrounding district including the CBD
- Second huge terrace to the south creating amazing cross flow ventilation and views to Botany Bay
- Massive island kitchen with extensive use of Caesarstone benchtops, double under counter sinks, integrated dishwasher, gas SMEG cooking
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes and balcony access, main has a chic, designer en-suite
- Quality Holland blinds in living areas, Roman blinds in bedrooms
- Stunning main bathroom with deep stone-ledged bath and suspended feature vanity
- Integrated study nook neatly tucked away out of sight
- Internal laundry
- Security parking
Mondrian also benefits from a 22m lap pool, Building Management, excellent security and a unique community atmosphere.
All of this is located only 5 minutes walk to Danks Street's award winning eateries, Coles & Aldi Supermarkets, Green Square train station and loads of entertainment and shopping options.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Size: 129 sqms + 17 sqm car space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
You could be living at 357/2-4 Powell Street, Waterloo before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.