354 Marshall Road,
Tarragindi, QLD 4121
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4590705
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL MAINTAINED HOME IN WELLERS HILL CATCHMENT
This spacious and charming house is a family’s delight with its low maintenance garden and fully fenced yard (PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION). Featuring gleaming polished floors throughout and a traditional L-shaped veranda, this three bedroom home is a joy to inspect. The living, dining and kitchen areas are all separate but effortlessly connect the home creating that open plan feeling but still having defined areas throughout the home.
The entertainer’s veranda, accessed through beautiful French doors, overlooks the front yard and is an ideal place to enjoy a glass of wine with friends whilst watching the kids play outside. The convenience of this home along with the comfort it offers makes it a property hard to resist.
Tarragindi is one of Brisbane's hot spots having easy access to the motorway into the CBD or the Gold Coast and airport through Clem 7. The busway is close by and the CBD only 8km's away. The property is located inside Wellers Hill School catchment area and close to hospitals, major university, cafes, shops and many other amenities. Tarragindi is surrounded by Toohey Forest and offers an outstanding family lifestyle.
Features of 354 Marshall Road at a glance:
- Polished timber floors
- Air-conditioning unit in master bedroom
- Bedrooms with built-ins
- Kitchen with Bosch stainless steel wall oven and glass ceramic cooktop and dishwasher
- Combined toilet and bathroom
- Separate lounge (with ceiling fans) and dining areas
- Back undercover patio area
- Front and side verandas
- Garden sheds
- Solar hot water
- Good size yard with swing set - fully fenced
- Within the Wellers Hill State School catchment
- Within the Holland Park State High School
- Short walk to busway
**PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION**
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - ITS EASY!
Click on the *Book Inspection* or *Request an Inspection* Button under the open for inspections times
*** By registering for an inspection, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day and time ****
3 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarragindi
Lifestyle in Tarragindi
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Tarragindi? 354 Marshall Road, Tarragindi could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.