350 Grieve Road,
Rochedale, QLD 4123
$5,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3708822
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUICK - THE BEAUTIFUL GRIEVE ROAD
YOU WILL NOT FIND BETTER THAN GRIEVE ROAD FOR ACREAGE LIVING
Situated in the exclusive precinct of Grieve Road, A truly individual, Multi level renovation where exceptional craftsmanship is combined with a timeless style. Perfectly positioned on 8.5 acres of undulating grounds.
An enchanting acreage outlook from all living areas, matching its outdoor iconic vista, the unsurpassed quality that lies within this home is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
A sprawling home, featuring an abundance of clean lines, light-filled interiors and enviable alfresco areas, there's simply so much to love. The dramatic kitchen, accented by a waterfall edged Caesar stone bench tops, is the heart of the home and offers you a choice of casual meals and formal dining, which flows into the expansive living area dominated by delightful pool and outdoor vistas.
Outdoors, the new pool takes centre stage and is flanked by an 14m x 6m flyover outdoor covered alfresco area. ample space for gathering with guests or relaxation, ideal for soaking up the serenity of your surrounds.
The main house hosts four bedrooms, including light and bright master suite, and home to a vast walk-in robe and en-suite. The remaining bedrooms are all generously proportioned and serviced with their own bathroom.
- The master suite that opens to it own balcony, en-suite and large dressing room/walk in robe.
- Enhanced by multiple entertainment areas
- High ceilings enhance the alluring ambience through-out the living areas.
- Another alternative sitting room could easily be the masters den/office or a great storage room to house your book collection, or gymnasium.
- Stylish formal sunken living room and banquet sized dining
- The gourmet kitchen features a waterfall edged Caesar stone bench tops, Bosch and Omega appliances, double pantry, dishwasher.
- Relaxing open plan family living room leads through expansive 6 x sliding doors to outdoor alfresco deck and pool areas.
- Stunning in-ground swimming pool
- A generous size alfresco outdoor for entertaining in impeccable style.
- Fully air-conditioned,
- Fenced Pool area
- Flood lit tennis court
- Two double lock-up garage to fit 4 cars
- 8.5 acres of lush grounds providing space and seclusion.
If you desire a private and tranquil lifestyle and yet still wish to remain close to local schools and shops, this property is perfect for you. With easy access to the Gateway Motorway which will take you directly to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts your weekend escapes will be made easy and hassle free. Don't miss your chance at this unique, convenient and peaceful lifestyle as properties of this calibre don't become available every day.
A rare opportunity to rent a beautiful piece of acreage amidst stunning homes of grand proportions.
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY - Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
APPLY ONLINE - Go to directly to our website www.raywhitespringwood.com.au and find the property and click APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Springwood will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
4 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rochedale
Lifestyle in Rochedale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 350 Grieve Road, Rochedale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $1300 Negotiable
- 350 Grieve Road, Rochedale