340 Kangarilla Road,
Mclaren Flat, SA 5171
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4360777
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance Rural Lifestyle Living!
Due the current COVID-19 restrictions we are only able to conduct open inspections of this property within the legislative guidelines. Please ensure you complete the following steps as soon as possible to secure an inspection time:
1) Apply online via Tenant Options: https://tenantoptions.com.au/
2) Register your interest by clicking on 'Request an inspection time' or 'Book an inspection' button and you will receive an email with further steps
This renovated home is positioned perfectly, set back from the road just before McLaren Flat township and between the beautiful vines.
- Master bedroom with built in cupboards and views out to the vines
- Large open plan living area with dining room and kitchen offering wooden benchtops, large windows and two split system air conditioners
- The bathroom area offers two seperate toilets, vanity and shower
- Undercover verandah to the rear of the home with beautiful views out to the vines and surrounding trees
- A reasonable sized fenced area with garden shed to the side of the home with access from both the front and rear yard
6 MONTH LEASE TO BE OFFERED INITIALLY
Pets - Pets negotiable upon application, subject to references.
Standard water charges for usage and supply.
Gardener included to attend once a month to mow, spray the weeds and keep the grounds maintained. The tenant will still be required to water the lawn and all plants in the highlighted area on the plan of the property provided to each prospective tenant at the open inspection.
Gas cooktop & glass washer to the laundry/mud room (not pictured)
The ducted vents to ceilings are excluded from the tenancy, they are not operational and are not connected to anything
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mclaren Flat
Lifestyle in Mclaren Flat
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 340 Kangarilla Road, Mclaren Flat. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.