334/55 Central Lane,
Gladstone Central, QLD 4680
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd October 2021
Rent ID: 4580853
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Self Contained Apartment in the CBD
* Located in CBD * Fully Air Conditioned * Self Contained * Two Bedroom * Two Bathroom
Fully Self Contained Apartment located in the CBD just behind the NAB bank.
This beautifully furnished apartment is close to CBD restaurants, shops and East Shores Precinct.
Undercover parking and plenty of visitor parking in the spacious downstairs car park.
The elevator, which can only be accessed by tenants with keys, takes you up to your floor.
Open planned kitchen with dishwasher and fridge, living and dining room with modern furniture and air conditioning, glass bi-fold doors open up to the large tiled balcony.
The main bedroom is carpeted, built-in wardrobe with large ensuite and air conditioning.
Second bedroom has built-in wardrobe, carpets and air conditioning
Internal laundry with storage cupboards
(Linen not provided)
No pets in this complex sorry
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION AT ANY TIME
- click "Request an Inspection Time" or "Book an Inspection Time",
- register your contact details,
- pick & day and time suitable for you
- we will keep you up to date through this process
- our Showings Officer will meet you at the property for your appointment
If we can be of further assistance please call us
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladstone Central
Lifestyle in Gladstone Central
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 334/55 Central Lane, Gladstone Central is fully furnished and available to rent.