332 Bracken Ridge Road,
Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4316475
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality Family Home
Situated on the access road for Bracken Ridge Road and set back from the main road. This low-set three bedroom home with two of the three bedrooms have built in wardrobes. The lounge room is air conditioned and is positioned at the front of the house, while the kitchen is ideally positioned at the rear of the house. The eat in kitchen is neat and tidy, offering gas cooktop and electric oven. The bathroom is very functional and offers plenty of room with a separate toilet.
Outside, the driveway runs up the side of the house to a large double carport with an additional lockup workshop, plus an excellent covered outdoor entertaining area, which could ideally store a camper trailer or boat. The choice is yours. The yard is fully fenced and gated and is a perfect space for young families.
Snapshot of Features:
- Freshly painted throughout the interior, plus new light fittings
- Polished hardwood floors and updated carpets in the bedrooms
- Zinc Alum Roof
- Gas cooktop and hot water system
- Separate internal laundry
- Crim-safe screen doors at the front and back of the home
- 2 car under cover parking, plus workshop and covered outdoor entertaining area
- Plenty of on street parking as well
- Wheelchair friendly ramp up to the back door
This pocket of Bracken Ridge is currently experiencing a lot of growth with a number of renovations and new builds taking place within the surrounding streets. The home is situated within the Norris Road State School Catchment and the Bracken Ridge State High School Catchments and TAFE, public transport close by and easy access to the Gateway Arterial and Bruce Highway and plenty of amenities within walking distance. Puts this property in an ideal location for families and commuting professionals alike.
*Pets will be considered upon application
To book an inspection, simply click on "BOOK INSPECTION" or "REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION" and select your time or call 07 3256 1600. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Don't delay! Apply online through our website:- www.clarkrealty.com.au/rent/helping-you-rent/
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
License No. 3381782
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bracken Ridge
Lifestyle in Bracken Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 332 Bracken Ridge Road, Bracken Ridge. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking and air-conditioning.