330 Church Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4522144
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL WATERFRONT SUNRISES RIGHT FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM!!! LUXURY APARTMENT IN RESORT STYLE COMPLEX!!!
Large floor to ceiling window in living room providing stunning views of the river and SPECTACULAR sunrises!!! All sunrise pictures posted were taken from the apartment. Located on the corner of Eat St/ Church St and and river, which gives you serene, beautiful waterfront views and expanses of greenery on one side and a buzzing and vibrant dining district on the other. Best of both worlds!!!
Near new Meriton Altitude designer apartment | Heart of Parramatta | 10 min walk to train station + Westfield shopping centre | Onsite gymnasium | Indoor aquatic centre with heated pool, spa & sauna + outdoor pool | Onsite dining & retail precinct | Onsite building management | 24h security
Meriton Altitude includes 375 designer apartments with superior fixtures and finishes, rising 54 levels and over 170 metres high.
- Generous bedroom with large, spacious built-in robes
- Open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
- Timber-tone tiling throughout living & dining areas
- Sleek designer kitchen with Cesarstone benchtops and polyurethane cabinetry
- European ILVE stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cooktop, ducted rangehood, microwave and integrated dishwasher
- Luxurious bathroom with frameless glass shower, wall-mounted basin + toilet and high quality finishes
- Generous balcony overlooking the river, brand new turf laid, with pretty hedges that also serve as privacy screening
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system
- Security intercom system and secure building access
- Ridiculous amounts of storage within the apartment
- Only one other adjoining apartment (see floor plan) divided by a solid sound proofed wall
- Additional external large, spacious and extremely secure storage facility within the complex (one of the largest sized storage facilities provided within the complex)
- Extremely secure undercover parking + visitor parking facilities
- Fitness centre exclusive to residents, including a fully-equipped gymnasium + indoor aquatic centre with heated pool, spa & sauna + outdoor pool & spa
- 24h security
- Dedicated onsite Building Management ensures all apartments and facilities are kept to a high standard, and any maintenance is promptly addressed. Chinese speaking available on request
- Landscaped gardens
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
- The ground floor of Altitude boasts a waterside dining precinct, a first of its kind in Parramatta. Spoilt for choice: Bay Vista Dessert Bar & Café, Meat & Wine Co, Alex & Co, Holy Basil, Takumi Sushi to name a few.
- The second largest CBD in Sydney has its advantages with business booming across key sectors including medical, legal, financial and educational fields
- 10 min walk to Parramatta train station and bus station or take the FREE Parramatta shuttle bus (every 10 minutes).
- The free shuttle bus is a fast and free transport solution that operates on a continuous loop that connects residents to the commercial, retail and recreational landmarks of the city including the train/bus/ferry interchanges, Riverside theatre district, Parramatta Aquatic Centre and Parramatta Westfield etc.
- 8 minute walk to the Rivercat Ferry service travelling direct to Circular Quay every hour
- 5 min walk to Parramatta CBD and Western Sydney University
- Generous waterfront public spaces, parks and greenland at your doorstep
- Riverside Theatre across the road
- 5 min walk to Bankwest Stadium, an absolute priviledge for sports and concert enthusiasts
- 10 min walk or free shuttle bus to cinema
- 10 min walk or free shuttle bus to the expansive Parramatta Park
- 7 min drive to Lake Parramatta, a hidden peice of a bushland offering stunning bush walks, swimming, kayakking, boating, stand up paddleboarding etc.
- New light rail will will link Parramattas CBD and train station to the Westmead Health Precinct, Cumberland Hospital Precinct, the Bankwest Stadium, the Camellia Town Centre, the new science, technology and innovation museum Powerhouse Parramatta, the private and social housing redevelopment at Telopea, Rosehill Gardens Racecourse and three Western Sydney University campuses
- New Eat Street at your doorstep will create an even more buzzing and vibrant dining precinct
- New Powerhouse Parramatta next door, to deliver dynamic exhibitions and create an open 24-hour precinct
Photos are indicative.
CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
1 Car space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Parramatta? 330 Church Street, Parramatta could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.