330/2K Morton Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3714291
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open Plan 1 Bedroom Stunner!
1 bedroom apartment with a flexible layout ideal for year-round entertaining and offering a designer kitchen.
Located on the Parramatta riverfront at 2 Morton Street, Promenade has been designed to capture all that's best about river life: the panoramic river and city views, abundant light, green landscapes and the sound of flowing water.
Close to the heart of a bustling city yet feeling like a luxury retreat, residents will feel serene perched high above the tranquil turns of the river.
- Open plan living areas
- Large Balcony
- Only 350m to the University of Western Sydney and a short walk to Westfield Parramatta's thriving shops and restaurants
- Located within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4 and 4 minutes walk to the new light rail station
- Expansive landscaped park-lands, private residents' podium garden, retail plaza and sweeping views over the river and beyond
For more information, please contact Ash Karan on 0436 448 837, email: email@example.com
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Parramatta is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 330/2K Morton Street, Parramatta.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how