328 Egerton Drive,
Aveley, WA 6069
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th September 2021
Rent ID: 4550528
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Lifestyle and Perfectly located Townhouse!
Please be aware that we encourage online applications however, the applicant must have completed a registered viewing of the property with a representative prior to making any such application.
Live at a convenient location walking distance to Aveley shops- eateries, Woolworths and medical centre.
All amenities would be at your fingertips at this low maintenance town house.
- Edgerton Drive Park - 700 m
- Holdsworth Park - 650 m
- Ellenbrook Central shops - 2.6 km
- Ellenbrook Sports Hub - 950 m
- Aveley North Primary School - 800 m
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- One bedroom at the ground level can also be used as a study/office
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- 3 bedrooms with built in walk in robes
- Open plan living area
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Double lock up garage
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to the living area and master bedroom
- Low maintenance backyard
Located at a few minutes drive to the sensational West Swan road
***IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS***
By doing this, you will be instantly informed of any updates, cancellations or changes to the inspection times.
**SCHEDULED INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
Disclaimer - Photos are for reference only. Furniture is not included. The particulars in the advertisement are not intended to form a part of the contract. Inspection is recommended as we do not guarantee the accuracy and condition of the property as shown in the photos.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aveley
Lifestyle in Aveley
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Aveley could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 328 Egerton Drive, Aveley today!