328/2 Thallon Street,
Carlingford, NSW 2118
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4258776
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Luxury Apartment with 2 bedrooms, Secure Parking, Convenient Location.
This highly sought after residential location is popular due to its central location between the Sydney and Parramatta CBDs, access to transport and some of Sydneys best schools, shopping and recreational opportunities. Adjacent to Carlingford railway station, and with access to Epping and Pennant Hills stations and M2 Motorway, makes for an easy communte to the city, Parramatta or Macquarie Park.
High Quality Design Standard
- Ultra contemporary in design Somerset offers a selection of spacious open plan apartments, with living areas flowing seamlessly out onto large terraces and balconies, via floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, maximising the panoramic views
- State of the art kitchens feature stone bench tops, glass splash backs, quality tap ware and quality Westinghouse branded stainless steel appliances, plus Dishlex dishwasher
- Lush, spacious bathrooms with frameless shower, concealed cistern toilet, mirrored shaving cabinet & nib wall for storage and free standing tub
- Bedrooms provide comfort and privacy with built in wardrobes and fully tiled en suites to master bedrooms.
You will love the propertys features including:
-Spacious sunny bedrooms
-Huge open plan living area
-Air conditioning throughout
-Internal laundry completed with dryer
-Full security video/intercom access
-Secure basement car parking
-Walkable distance to Carlingford Railway Station and frequent bus services at your front door
-Minutes walk to James Ruse Agricultural High School
-Local restaurants and cafes
-Easy access to major arterial road Pennant Hills Road and to the M2 Motorway
-Fast commute to the City, Airport, Parramatta, Chatswood, Macquarie Park and University.
-Few minutes drive to Carlingford Court, Parramatta Lakes and the Kings School
* Pets upon application approval
(Disclaimer - Photos may not be of specific or individual property, inspection is required to clarify specifications of each property.)
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlingford
Lifestyle in Carlingford
Picture yourself living at 328/2 Thallon Street, Carlingford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and secure parking.