328/139 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4848614
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Best two bedrooms spacious design in this building!
Located at Level 3, this apartment is the best spacious design you can find in this building and it is fully furnished with what you need.
It is in the heart of Melbourne positioned just metres from QV, Melbourne Central, China Town and the Melbourne's finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues, less than 5 minutes walk to Fitzroy Gardens and Carlton Gardens. This brand new 2 bedroom residence represents Melbourne urban living at its finest.
Enjoy city living in one of the best locations Melbourne has to offer, This renovated apartment comes with
- Spacious living areas with access to balcony
- Floorboards throughout
- Split inverter system (Cooling & Heating)
- Double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Secure intercom, security levels and building
- On-site Building Manager
- Double bed in master bedroom
- Single bed in second bedroom
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.*
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
328/139 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.