327/26 Felix Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4314537
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment - Exceptional River & City Views with Two Car Parking Spaces
MINT Residential - The Oaks Property Rental and Sales network
What a view - It's an amazing position overlooking the river with a very usable 2 bedroom 2 bathroom design on the 32nd floor in what can only be described as a blue chip position in the CBD.
Oaks on Felix is in one of the most sought-after areas of the Brisbane CBD, just a short walk to the botanical gardens and the Eagle Street Pier restaurant and business precinct.
Some of the features of this property include:
- Two Carparks - Tandem
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Air conditioning to living area and Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe, set up furnished for a home office or study
- 5-star lobby with three high speed lifts
- 20m heated pool, spa and sauna
- BBQ and outdoor entertainment area
- Fully equipped gym
- All located within minutes to Eagle Street Pier, City Botanic Gardens, Queen Street Mall and a variety of public transport options.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 327/26 Felix Street, Brisbane City before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.