324/74 Northbourne Avenue,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3949447
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A City Gem Fully Furnished
OPEN HOMES MADE EASY FOR YOU!!
To register for an open click BOOK INSPECTION on LJ Hooker Manuka, Allhomes & REA websites to select an open time or click EMAIL AGENT on Domain to enter your details and you will be emailed/text instantly with available open times.
This immaculately presented & stylishly appointed 1 bedroom apartment is in a prime location. It features access to a pool, sauna and gym with undercover parking & features:
- Open plan lounge room with North facing views over the swimming pool
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Access to balcony off the living
- Spacious linen cupboard
- Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, microwave & a fridge/freezer
- Bedroom with Queen sized bed, built-in-wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning unit & an additional flat screen television
- Combined bathroom & laundry with shower, vanity, toilet, heated towel rail & a combination washing machine/clothes dryer
- Neutral dcor throughout
- Undercover allocated car space
Enjoy the cosmopolitan Inner North lifestyle.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Braddon? 324/74 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how