323/64 Macquarie Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$3,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3779519
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
North Facing, Top Floor, Ansonia Classic
This beautiful top floor residence incorporates the original Woolstore features but with the insertion of modern sleek lines of contemporary design. This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located at the top of the ANSONIA Wool Store building.
Upon entry you will be welcomed with spectacular 8m high ceilings, polished hardwood floors and original timber beams. The apartment consists of three spacious bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms and multiple living areas, spread over a generous 145sqm of open plan floor space.
The kitchen flows perfectly into the open plan living and dining area, which is backed onto by the original sash windows that open to allow a refreshing breeze and natural light to flood throughout the entire apartment.
Highlight Features include:
* 3 spacious bedrooms with build in or walk in robes
* Original timber floors, high ceilings
* Centrally positioned Kitchen with black stone island bench, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher - Plenty of storage throughout
* Secure building with lift access
*Secure car parking with security intercom
* Air-conditioned throughout
* Pet friendly
* 25m heated lap pool
* BBQ entertaining area
* Gym and sauna
Ansonia is centrally located in Teneriffe. Across the street is access to the riverfront boardwalk. Cafes, restaurants and local shopping are at hand. The vibrant hub of James Street and the new Gasworks shopping precincts with their bars, cinema complex and upscale shopping is a short stroll. As is the Powerhouse Performing arts centre. Council bus services to the city are located at the door. A short stroll along the boardwalk will bring you to the ferry service. New Farm Park and Teneriffe Park, also only a few minutes' walk away.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Teneriffe comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 323/64 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe today!