322/644 Bruce Highway,
Woree, QLD 4868
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4448978
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
City Waters Living!
Throw away the mower, forget the pool chemical expense, the only thing you have to spend is your energy playing with all the facilities this fantastic complex has to offer...
- Large living room with separate dining/study nook
- 2 large bedrooms with new carpets
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Kitchen with European Appliances & Dishwasher
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Large private balcony with white shutters
- Pools, tennis court, gym & BBQ's for entertaining
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woree
Lifestyle in Woree
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
322/644 Bruce Highway, Woree, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Woree.