leased at the first openHow much could you borrow?
322/364 Canterbury Road,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
Rent ID: 4218484
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Super Convenient Location One bedroom for Rent. 2 Car Space.
Walking distance to bus stops. Close to Hospital, Coles. Minutes from the Campise local shops, Shopping Village, sportsground.
- Good size bedroom with wardrobe
- Generous bathroom
- Internal laundry facilities
- One security car space in the basement
- sunny balcony
- stainless steel kitchen appliances
- spacious open plan living and dining area
- internal laundry
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Want to live in Canterbury? 322/364 Canterbury Road, Canterbury could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.