319/1-39 Lord Sheffield Circuit,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4149944
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Harts Landing Near new stylish and tranquil
Located in the hub of North Penrith, Harts Landing apartments are stylish, unfurnished and offer contemporary urban living in a master planned vibrant community called Thornton Estate. Only metres from Penrith train station, Westfield shopping centre and local parks.
- Stylish kitchen, stone bench tops, soft close drawers
- Timber looking tiled open living and dining area
- Four burner stove top with stainless steel appliances
- Efficient LED throughout, large floor to ceiling windows
- Wool-blend carpeted bedroom mirrored built-in robes
- NBN ready, Data/TV/PayTV points in living & bedroom
- Block-out roller blinds throughout, reverse cycle A/C
- Quality bathroom/ensuite, internal laundry
- Secure basement parking with a lockup storage
- Video intercom with security and lift access
- Landscaped common BBQ area, onsite building manager
- Pet-friendly building subject to owner approval
Available 21st November 2020.
Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or 5to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 319/1-39 Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning.