318/2-4 Powell Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 3815122
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FRESH AND MODERN
With direct access from Short Street to an elevated first floor position, we offer this immaculate north facing one bedroom apartment. With great outdoor spaces and located within the award winning 'Mondrian' development this property features:
- Open plan living / dining area with timber flooring & direct access to a sun-drenched timber decked balcony.
- Large double bedroom w/ built in robe, study nook, spilt system air conditioning and second private balcony.
- Chic kitchen with Caesarstone bench-tops, integrated dishwasher, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and an island bench top to provide ample storage & bench space.
- Modern bathroom with mosaic tile flooring, shower over bath & suspended vanity
- Internal laundry
- Great cross flow ventilation
- Residents lap pool & on-site building manager
Positioned only moments to East Village shopping centre, renowned Danks Street eateries and galleries, along with city bus and rail transport all within close proximity to Sydney airport and Sydney's CBD!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Want to live in Waterloo? 318/2-4 Powell Street, Waterloo could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how