$410.10 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
317/7 Thomas Holmes Street,
Maribyrnong, VIC 3032
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4726077
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning 2 Bedroom
Ariele; Maribyrnong's premier residential development, sits on the banks of the Maribyrnong River, set amongst over 400 acres of natural parkland, river ways and golf course, and yet only 7km from Melbourne's CBD.
This two bedroom unique apartment offer a rare and exclusive opportunity to enjoy an area rich in riverside nature, with all the convenience of a modern, inner-city lifestyle. Step out onto wetlands, jump on a bike track and ride into the city, or stroll over the pedestrian bridge for a game of golf. Offering the best of both worlds, Ariele makes an irresistible river retreat.
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Split system heating/cooling
* Private balcony
* Spacious bedrooms with mirrored robes
* Bathroom with oversized shower
* Private ensuite
* European laundry
* Secure car spaces
* Walking distance to shops, public transport, walking tracks and Highpoint Shopping Centre
My Agent Real Estate will be following all Government guidelines. You are required to be double vaccinated and registered to view this property.
Inspections are subject to density quotients. All attendees must wear a mask and check in via the Government QR code.
TO APPLY PLEASE USE THE BELOW LINK.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maribyrnong
Lifestyle in Maribyrnong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 317/7 Thomas Holmes Street, Maribyrnong is unfurnished and available to rent.