$450 / $1955
317 / 628 Flinders Street,
Docklands, VIC 3008
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4092367
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
You will want to stay home...
Yes, we can arrange a time for you to inspect this property. Contact us now to confirm a one-on-one inspection time.
In the 5 Star 'Melbourne quarter' building, this is the new standard for inner city living.
With a truly magnificent north facing balcony / courtyard, opening from both the living area & master bedroom, your brand new inner city home offers two bedrooms with a sparking central bathroom, kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances, floorboards, euro laundry, split system heating / cooling, intercom, good stroage and 24 hour reception.
As a resident you will have full acccess to the luxe amenities:
- Residents Lounge
- Business Centre
- A selection of dining rooms
- North facing Garden, with BBQ facilities
- 25 metre indoor heated pool, spa and sauna
- Fully fitted out, spacious Gymnasium.
Melbourne Quarter is brilliantly located to connect you to all Melbourne has on offer:
-Walking distance to South Crosstrain station with a tram stop at your doorway (free tram zone)
- Walking distance to Marvel Stadium and Docklands eateries and entertainment precinct
- Handy to South Wharf DFO, Flinders train station, Melbourne Central and all CBD shopping...
Don't hesitate to call so we can discuss any questions on the property, terms and timing.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Docklands
Lifestyle in Docklands
Want to live in Docklands? 317 / 628 Flinders Street, Docklands could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.