316/74 Queens Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4073919
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY APARTMENT IN GREAT LOCATION
316/74 QUEENS ROAD, MELBOURNE
Monarc enjoys an enviable location overlooking the tranquil waters of Albert Park lake and out towards Port Philip Bay. Here residents have an easy connection to 225 hectares of beautiful parklands, sports grounds and the lake itself, all of which are linked together in a designer development, the "Monarc" is acclaimed for its luxurious amenities, gym and residents lounge/dining facilities.
A designer development, the "Monarc" is acclaimed for its luxurious amenities, gym and residents lounge/dining facilities. This stylish city-base or canny investment will excite and delight with its sleek layout, quality fit-out
- 2 good sized bedroom area
- Central bathroom
- Impressive lobby, stylish lounge and gym.
- NBN Connection fees are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant
- 5 min walk to Tram on St. Kilda road
- Designer kitchen & appliances
1form applications accepted.
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
To inspect, click the "Book an Inspection Time" button or send an enquiry and choose a time that suits you using our online system. Please register for an available inspection time, so we can inform you of if the property is leased or if we are stuck in traffic. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that the inspection will still proceed. If there are no times available, please send an enquiry, and once times are available you will be advised when you can inspect.
PLEASE NOTE: Where applicable, NBN Connection fees are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 316/74 Queens Road, Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.