315/15-21 Harrow Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$1,850 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4509683
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Clean well located, furnished two Bedroom Apartment
This two bedroom apartment is in a block that was completed in 2012. It offers
- Two bathrooms
- Video intercom security entrance
- One secure carpark plus cage in top location
Only 5 mins walk to Box Hill Central and restaurants. Close to all other amenities including trams and buses, shopping centres, TAFE, schools, library, shops, clinics, hospital etc.
Note that the rental cost includes your use of gas. Furnishings include two beds, dining table and chairs, washing machine, refrigerator, dish washer, TV cabinet (but no TV) etc
Mandarin speakers welcome.
Due to Covid, please send through an enquiry for further information or to arrange an inspection
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
315/15-21 Harrow Street, Box Hill, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Box Hill.