$400 per week (car park included)
315/300 Swanston Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4662327
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
- Partly Furnished
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Above QV, Modern Furnished Apartment in the Heart of the CBD with Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Area
This furnished apartment is in the heart of the CBD, located above QV and a stones throw away from many of Melbournes greatest attractions. With a short stroll, you can find yourself at Chinatown, State Library, and Bourke Street Mall to name a few. On the other side, you can find yourself at Carlton Gardens, Melbourne Museum, and nearby RMIT University. There is no end to the good food you have access to, surrounded by Melbournes greatest restaurants in a range of cuisines.
- Spacious lounge area with large L-shaped leather couch, dining table, built-in TV cabinet, and wide window for generous sunlight entry.
- Long kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plentiful storage space, and round sink.
- Bedroom with BiR, sliding door, access to balcony, and bed.
- Modern bathroom with large sink, vanity, and mirrored storage space.
- Cozy study room with sliding door.
- Intercom facility.
- Security access.
- Bicycle storage.
- 25m heated lap pool and gymnasium on roof level.
Please contact 0481 010 528 (Kristin) to book for a private inspection.
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Picture yourself living at 315/300 Swanston Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning, heating, and pool.