314 Samson Avenue,
Paraburdoo, WA 6754
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3541501
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 bedroom home providing a large block size , this property has plenty or room, relax under large full length rear patio.
Key features include:
- Modern stainless steel freestanding cooker with plenty of storage and bench space
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Easy to care for floor board like vinyl throughout
- Neutral tiles in the bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning
- Full length patio at back
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paraburdoo
Lifestyle in Paraburdoo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Paraburdoo with plenty of room to move. 314 Samson Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.