313 Yangebup Road,
Yangebup, WA 6164
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2021
Rent ID: 4133929
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This is a TRADIES DREAM. MASSIVE GARAGE/WORKSHOP with 3 P/POWER, built-in brick pizza oven, lots of power points, including a kitchen sink!
This large 3 bedroom family home has everything you have been looking for. SPOTLESS PRESENTATION and pleasing street appeal. Set behind a LIMESTONE WALL, plus AUTO ROLLER BLINDS make this whisper quiet inside.
- Master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioner, built-in robe, ceiling fan and carpet
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Gallery kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and gas hotplates
- Dining and living area with reverse cycle split system
- Formal lounge at front of the home with ceiling fan and study nook
- A French door leads into the separate bedroom wing and laundry room
- Pave patio area plus extra areas to sit and enjoy
- MASSIVE garage and workshop with 3 phase power, water and plenty of room - MUST SEE
- Security screens to windows
- Located close to local shops
- Bus stop not far
- Owner will included all trees being trimmed regularly
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply go click the 'Book Inspection' button. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection times that suits YOU.
Alternatively you can access the appointment page by going to our website semplepg.com.au and booking an inspection or send through an enquiry and you will receive an email with the available viewing times
By registering you details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations on that property.
** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yangebup
Lifestyle in Yangebup
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Yangebup? 313 Yangebup Road, Yangebup could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.