313 Anthony Rolfe Avenue,
Gungahlin, ACT 2912
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3494469
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Storey Terrace Close to Gungahlin Town Centre
Versatile and practical, this two-storey separate title terrace house is located within two kilometres of Gungahlin Market Place. The home offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a combined lounge/dining room and enclosed yard.
The main bedroom is located on the lower level while bedrooms two and three are located on the upper level. All the bedrooms have built-in robes. Clever use of space on the upper level also provides an activity area which could be used as a study nook.
The kitchen includes electric cook top, oven and dishwasher.
Other features include:
- Double lock-up carport with lane access
- Contemporary open-plan design
- Air conditioner
- 365 sqm block
- Water tanks
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on book inspection, virtual tour or email agent button
2. Complete your details
3. Register to join an existing inspection, or register to be notified when times are available
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations.
Please note our rent is collected calendar monthly and is calculated by the following formula: Weekly rent divided by 7 multiplied by 365 divided by 12.
EG: $500 divided by 7 = 71.43 x 365 = $26,071.43 divided by 12 = $2,172.62 per month.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gungahlin
Lifestyle in Gungahlin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 313 Anthony Rolfe Avenue, Gungahlin. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how