$550 per week pw
313/34 Oxley Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
Available 30th September 2020
Rent ID: 4077540
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Position, lifestyle and size. Furnished Apartment.
This furnished one bedroom apartment is situated in a modern security building with an internal landscaped atrium and a rooftop entertainment area with panoramic views. Moments to the thriving Crow's Nest cafe society, shops, restaurants and transport.
- Light filled living flows seamlessly through glass bi-fold doors to a large north easterly terrace
- The open plan living area features quality fittings and furnishings
- Modern building with level lift access, intercom entry and secure undercover parking
- Furnished with contemporary furniture
- Large bathroom with shower/bath, separate internal laundry
- Walk to St Leonards train station, moments to city and Chatswood buses
- Kitchen/dining area with gas cook top, stainless steel oven, microwave and dishwasher
For an appointment to view please contact Stone McMahons Point.
Please note this is a furnished property and not available unfurnished.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
You could be living at 313/34 Oxley Street, Crows Nest before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.