312/24 Rochester Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th March 2021
Rent ID: 4287178
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN SPLIT LEVEL TWO BEDROOM PLUS STUDY
This modern split level two bedroom apartment with study and large private courtyard sized balcony is peacefully located with a leafy outlook in a convenient address close to shops, schools and transport.
- Excellent designed layout with high grade finishes
- Split level
- Large private courtyard size balcony
- Open plan Kitchen including Miele appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher
- Study Room with large storage area
- Plenty of storage
- Video intercom
- Guest toilet downstairs
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with full bath and ensuite with shower
- Storage cage
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Short drive from retail hub of Westfield Eastgardens, beaches, the airport and Sydney CBD.
A must to inspect!
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Botany is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 312/24 Rochester Street, Botany.