$495 per week for the first 3 months
312/22 Chatham Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3814839
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious urban apartment in the heart of Prahran!
**$495 per week for the first 3 months. $550 per week onwards.
Enjoy an enviable lifestyle within the vibrant and highly desirable suburb of Prahran! This two-bedroom apartment offers a comfortable and low maintenance urban lifestyle, well suited to the city fringe dweller.
Residents are within close proximity of trams and trains incl. Prahran, Windsor and South Yarra stations, Prahran Market, the endless cafes, restaurants, bars and retail offered on High St, Greville St and Chapel St as well as Fawkner Park and the Botanical Gardens.
Bathed in natural sunlight, the open plan living/dining area flows seamlessly to a spacious private balcony with delightful views.
Sleek, contemporary kitchen features a stone benchtop, high-quality stainless-steel appliances, mirrored splash back, concealed fridge cavity, integrated dishwasher and ample cabinetry/pantry space.
Pristine, modernised bathrooms.
Well-sized bedroom with mirrored built-in robes.
Secure car space.
Secure entry and elevator access.
1form applications accepted.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
You could be living at 312/22 Chatham Street, Prahran before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how