312/1 Acacia Place,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$1,412 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4154740
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Eden on the River
** Please note that private inspections are now available. Please register to request a private inspection or contact the agent directly to make a time. We will coordinate this for you safely and in accordance with current COVID 19 guidelines. **
Wonderfully situated on the 3rd floor of the highly coveted 'Eden on the River' residential complex, this brilliant one bedroom apartment offers a modern, relaxed, and convenient lifestyle merely moments to Victoria Gardens shopping and Victoria Street restaurants.
This stylish yet easy to maintain residence is highlighted by the comfortable living zone, bedroom equipped with built-in robes and sliding doors which allows for both secluded and open sleeping quarters and tasteful bathroom with laundry facilities.
* 1 bedroom with built in robes
* Open plan living with floor to ceiling windows that lead to sunny entertainer's terrace.
* The sleek kitchen has stone benchtops, soft-closing drawers, glass splashback, stainless steel Miele appliances and a dishwasher.
* Modern bathroom with laundry space
* Split system heating and cooling
* Access to Rooftop Retreat, gym, pool and sauna
* Storage cage
Conveniently located across the road from Victoria Gardens, a well-known shopping centre with everything you could possibly need and more. A short walk to parks, shops and public transport. Onsite building manager and concierge.
Haven offers lifestyle, quality and convenience.
*Please note the complex facilities are currently closed due to COVID-19. Once the government restrictions are lifted,
access to all amenities will resume as normal.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 312/1 Acacia Place, Abbotsford. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.