From $195 Per Night
Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 55203
12 Guests | 4 Bedrooms | 7 Beds | 2 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom: Queen bed, Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds, Bedroom 3: Double bed, Bedroom 4 / Rumpus: Queen bed, 2 Sets of Bunk beds
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://www.hisitedirect.com.au/RoomTypeSelection.aspx?bfid=11b9cedd-05c9-4045-a9de-71597e87eb51&bfpid=455dab5d-87db-4c57-95bc-c5f8caa3b218
This fantastic location lends itself to an old fashioned beach stay. This 1960's double story brick house has Silver Sands beach opposite and is down a no through road. Walk across the dunes to the beach and water, you can almost stay on the balcony to watch the kids. The balcony in the front has 180 degree views of the beach and to Sellicks Beach Hills. If it gets too hot and windy move to the large balcony off the kitchen at the back to soak in a different view of the Hills. Enclosed yard. Separate entrance to the back balcony. This house is not modern or fancy but clean, comfortable and so quiet and relaxing. It will be a holiday to remember.
| Amenities |
- Open plan: lounge (seats 8), dining, kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, electric oven and stove
- Split Air Conditioner upstairs
- TV & DVD (no stereo)
- Washing machine in shared 2nd bathroom
- 2 large balconies (front and back) with outdoor settings and a BBQ
Come and relax in this beautiful home or discover this district which is full of surprises. It's close for day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://www.aldingabeach.com.au
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aldinga Beach
Lifestyle in Aldinga Beach
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 311 Esplanade, Aldinga Beach is fully furnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- From $140 Per Night
- 125 Esplanade, Aldinga B...
- From $85 per Night
- 10 Quondong Avenue, Aldi...
- From $100.00 per Night
- 65 Gordon Street, Alding...
- from $480 per night
- 180B Esplanade, Aldinga ...
- From $160 per night
- 9/6 Aldinga Beach Road, ...
- From $145 Per Night
- 1/6 Aldinga Beach Road, ...
- From $195 per Night
- 45 Whinnerah Avenue, Ald...