311/10 Brodie Spark Drive,
Wolli Creek, NSW 2205
Rent ID: 4119772
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Bright & Stylish 2 Bedroom Apartment with Study
- Modern 2 bedroom apartment
- Main features walk in robe, ensuite and direct access to balcony
- 2nd bedroom has built in robes
- Separate study
- Large combined lounge and dining area
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Sunny private balcony overlooking parklands
- Located in a security building with a single security car space and private resident access to pool, gym and the exclusive Mt Olympus heritage gardens. - - Located right at Wolli Creek station and shops.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wolli Creek
Lifestyle in Wolli Creek
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wolli Creek? 311/10 Brodie Spark Drive, Wolli Creek could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.